- Bus #3 – Central Woodlands, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #6 – Northern Trails, Northern Hills Middle, Northern High
- Bus #8 – Pine Ridge Elementary, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #11 – Knapp Forest Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
- Bus #13 – Pine Ridge, Northern Hills Middle, Northern High
- Bus #23 – Meadow Brook Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
- Bus #89 – Thornapple Elementary, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #91 – Ada Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
Welcome to Forest Hills Community Services, a division of Forest Hills Public Schools, which plans and coordinates youth enrichment and sports programs, aquatic programs, adult enrichment classes, and senior citizens programs.
We offer something for all ages! Youth, adults, and seniors alike will find a wealth of enrichment and recreational opportunities to suit every interest level. We invite you to take a class and learn something new!
Sign Up for Our Mailing List
Forest Hills Community Services publishes several publications throughout the year to keep you up-to-date with the latest news and information on our programs and related topics of interest.
More information about how to subscribe to a mailed catalog of enrichment classes is coming soon!
To signup for our quarterly senior newsletter, Encore Programs Guide, please call our helpful staff at (616) 493-8950. They will be happy to add you to our mailing list!
Become an Advertiser
We invite local businesses and professionals to join with us in our commitment to provide valuable lifelong learning opportunities to the Forest Hills community by participating in our advertising program. Funds generated through the sale of advertisements in our two publications help to support our programs.
Our printed Community Services Enrichment Class catalog, EnjoyLearning.com, is mailed three times a year to over 34,000 Forest Hills residents. Our senior-targeted publication, Encore Programs Guide is delivered quarterly to the homes of more than 3,000 active Forest Hills seniors. Our advertisers consistently report positive results from the ads they place in these locally popular publications.
If you have questions regarding advertising, please contact Jean Kubiszewski at (616) 493-8950 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.