2200 Pettis Avenue NE Ada, MI 49301
Office Hours: 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
Please call the main office number for all general inquiries, or email us.
School Office: 616-493-8830
Fax Number: 616-493-8839
Attendance Line: 616-493-8836
Counseling Office: 616-493-8831
Assistant Principal: Tim Hollern
Assistant Principal: Kristine Yelding
Athletic Supervisor: Ben Sherman
“Star Crossed Scholars” A Modern Day Romeo & Juliet Story April 19-20 7:00 pm EHS Auditorium 2200 Pettis Ave. NE Tickets at the door, $5 for students $7 for adults Come see FHE’s Student Directed Show, an original production by seniors Dana Pierangeli, Kate Horling, and Kendra Herold! In this modern day Romeo and Juliet […]
“YOU’RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN” Charles Schulz’s beloved comic comes to life in Clark Gesner’s classic musical April 27 7:00 pm EHS Auditorium 2200 Pettis Ave. NE Tickets available at the door Charles Schulz’s beloved comic comes to life in Clark Gesner’s classic musical, You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown. The whole gang is here: bossy […]
FHE students Nate LaHuis (violin) and Aidan Lancaster (cello) received third place in the MASTA Chamber Music Competition on Monday, February 26th at the University of Michigan. This was a large competition with student musicians from around the state. Our students performed exceptionally well, even with very challenging and difficult pieces to perform. We invite […]
Allison Gates, a junior at Forest Hills Eastern High School, had the opportunity to shadow the School News Network reporter, Morgan Jarema, who covers Forest Hills Public Schools. Gates then wrote about her experience and it was published online with SNN. She writes, “One cannot simply learn from a classroom or a computer the insights […]
- FHPS District Student Handbooks
- *New EHS Cell Phone Policy
- FHPS High School Course Description Guides
- Foreign Exchange Student Requirements
- District Information and Reports
- 2017-2018 EHS Clubs Extracurricular Activities
- Forest Hills District Test Out Policy
- Parking Permit Form Link
Orientation Forms and Information
- Orientation Parent Letter
- Academic Boosters Donation form
- Athletic Boosters Donation form
- Band Boosters Donation form
- Choir Boosters Donation form
- Eastern Sports Information sheet
- Hawk Herald Subscription form
- Orchestra Boosters Donation form
- Parking Permit Form Link
- Scrip Program Information
- Staff Appreciation form
- Suggested Student Expenses
- Yearbook Order form
- Health History Form (Mandatory)
- Enrollment Form (Mandatory)
Important Senior Information
2018 Senior Family Letter ***Containing everything seniors need to know! (dates, deadlines ect.)
Senior Exam Exemption 2018
- No more than three absences in the class for the semester.
- School related absences DO NOT count against the three absence total.
- NO disciplinary action.
- NO unexcused absences.
- Excessive tardiness could make student ineligible for exemption.
- AT LEAST 85% in the class with no rounding.
Extenuating circumstances will be dealt with as needed by a committee of staff who will consider a written request. Written requests should be turned into the main office. After committee discussion, the committee will inform the student and teacher(s) of the decision regarding the exemption.
Senior Cap & Gown orders
If you have not ordered your cap and gown yet please contact Jostens directly at 1-800 JOSTENS (1-800-567-8367 ) or order online see links below:
Cap/Gown and Tassels: goo.gl/kjimSu
Graduation Packages: goo.gl/a3joLx
Senior Yearbook Salutes:
Forest Hills Eastern High School is now accepting orders for senior salutes in the
2016-2017 yearbook, so it’s time to choose photos and start working on your message
of congratulations, pride and love! Senior Ads 2018 Announcement
Senior All night Party Information:
All Students of the Forest Hills Eastern Class of 2018 are cordially invited to attend the All Night Graduation Party, to be held immediately after the Commencement Ceremony on Tuesday, May 22, 2018.
- Early registration discount – Cost is $55.00 if registered by October 31, 2017
- Cost is $75.00 if registering November 1, 2017 up to May 1, 2018
- Registration information: fheseniors.com/all-night-party-registration
- Questions? email : email@example.com
** For more information regarding the Senior All Night Party visit www.fheseniors.com
Senior College Information: