- Bus #3 – Central Woodlands, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #6 – Northern Trails, Northern Hills Middle, Northern High
- Bus #8 – Pine Ridge Elementary, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #11 – Knapp Forest Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
- Bus #13 – Pine Ridge, Northern Hills Middle, Northern High
- Bus #23 – Meadow Brook Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
- Bus #89 – Thornapple Elementary, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #91 – Ada Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
3787 Leonard Street NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Full Day Start/End Time: 7:45 a.m.-2:45 p.m.
Half Day Start/End Time: 7:45 a.m.-10:55 a.m.
Who we are
Forest Hills Transition Center is a program for young adults with developmental disabilities. We focus on the five areas of transition: daily living, community participation, employment, continuing education and recreation/leisure.
To help young adults prepare for greater independence in their life, in the community, workplace, and home after school services are complete.
Students we serve
We serve young adults in the Forest Hills Public School district in Grand Rapids, MI with a variety of abilities who have completed high school, but have not yet received his/her certificate of completion.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Forest Hills Transition Center students do after they are done?
Do students who attend FHTC receive a diploma or certificate of completion?
- Certificate of Completion from their sending FHPS High School after completed with school services.