Kindergarten Information for Families
- Kindergarten Kickoff Information Booklet
- Kindergarten Readiness Brochure
- FHPS Electronic Communication Channels
- Suggested School Supply List
- FHPS K-6 Student and Family Handbook
- FHPS K-6 Curriculum Guide (K-6)
- FHPS Read At Home Plan
- Allergy, Asthma, and Seizure Action Plans
- FHPS Operations – Facility Use Information
- FHPS Volunteer Consent Form
Suggested Web Links
When your child takes the Scholastic Reading Inventory (SRI) he/she will receive a Lexile Level number. The Lexile Level number is just one way to help you match books to your child’s reading level. Use this book matcher to help you find books for your child.
FunBrain is chock full of educational games and activities for your child to enjoy. The free web-book section is definitely worth a peek.
Members of the Screen Actors Guild read aloud favorite picture books. Enjoy these wonderful pieces of literature with your child as you both watch and listen to old time favorites.
This is a wonderful website that allows children to play arcade-style games and learn math concepts while they’re doing it! Math facts are vital. They are the keystones to math success, so let your kids play and learn! What could be better?
Spark your child’s inner world explorer by experiencing National Geographic Kids website. Tons of facts and informational reading for your child.
Highly regarded as the best children’s website on the web. So many educational games, videos, and activities for all ages. You’ll love it too.