-Article by Madison Bennett, mLive: A math teacher at Forest Hills Eastern Middle School used the hurricane aftermath to teach students a lesson in helping others. Robin Teliczan, and middle school students, conducted a fundraiser for two weeks, with seventh- and eighth-grade first-hour classes, in an effort to help those in need following Hurricane Irma. […]
- 2020-2021 Suggested Materials Lists
- FHPS Student Handbooks
- FHPS Course Description Guides
- Health and Wellness Information
- FHPS Policies, Resources, and Forms
- FHPS Student Insurance Options
- FHPS Health and Wellness Information
- FHPS Operations – Facility Use Information
- Full Day Start/End Time: 7:45 a.m.-2:10 p.m.
- Half Day Start/End Time: 7:45 a.m.-10:55 a.m.