-Article by Madison Bennett, mLive: A math teacher at Forest Hills Eastern Middle School used the hurricane aftermath to teach students a lesson in helping others. Robin Teliczan, and middle school students, conducted a fundraiser for two weeks, with seventh- and eighth-grade first-hour classes, in an effort to help those in need following Hurricane Irma. […]
- 2019-20 Suggested Materials List
- 2019-20 EMS Orientation Letter
- FHPS Student Handbooks
- EMS Course Description Guide
- Health and Wellness Information
- FHPS Policies, Resources, and Forms
- FHPS Student Insurance Options
- FHPS Health and Wellness Information
- 7:55 am – Start of School Day
- 2:50 pm – End of School Day
- Half Days: 7:55 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Exam Days: 7:55 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.