Welcome to the Transportation Department
Our goal is to provide students living within our 68 square miles with safe and reliable transportation to and from school every day. Annually, our fleet travels approximately 800,000 miles providing services to our school community. While maintaining the highest safety standards, we continue to strive for efficiency by finding better ways to route our buses in order to reduce mileage and time. As part of the services we provide we’re pleased and proud to provide transportation for a large number of academic and athletic trips and perform many other behind the scenes functions for the district. In addition, we maintain an excellent rating in the annual bus safety inspection conducted by the Michigan State Police.
The Forest Hills Public Schools Transportation Department will strive to provide safe transportation to and from school. Each driver will maintain high professional standards and positive student relationships.
Bus Reservation Forms
- ALL FHPS TRANSPORTATION REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE.
- If you have transportation questions/requests and need assistance with busing related to a special needs child or a student with an IEP, please contact the FHPS Student Services office, 493-8660.
- If you are enrolling a new student, you must first complete the enrollment process.
- Due to safety concerns, bus stop locations and times are not posted on the district website.
- Ada Christian & St. Roberts Transportation Request
Bus Route Information
Bus stop information is no longer mailed to families. The transportation department will communicate all bus stop information using the Versatrans e-Link system. This secure link allows parents/guardians to view essential school bus information such as where their children should wait for the bus, what time the bus should arrive, and other pick up and drop off information.
Versatrans MyStop App
The Versatrans MyStop App provides parents and guardians with mobile access to bus information updated to show location on route, any known delays, and estimated time of arrival (ETA). Update frequency is dependent on a user’s data plan. The app is available for both iPhone and Android devices. When using the app, parents and guardians can choose to receive push notifications alerting them to changes in their child’s bus schedule.