Northern Trails 5/6 School
3777 Leonard Street NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525-3369
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Mon-Fri
Office: (616) 493-8990
Attendance Line: (616) 493-8993
Fax: (616) 493-8995
School Day Schedule for 2020-2021
Half Day Start/End Time: 8:45 a.m.-11:55 a.m.
- June 2021: 5th Grade Musical: I Need a Vacation
- December 17, 2020: Northern Trails Lost and Found Video Before Winter Break! Are you missing something? Can’t seem to find it? Did you leave it at school? Take a peek at our video and look to see if your item is waiting to be reconnected to its owner. If you recognize an item, please call the school office, 493-8990.
- October 30, 2020: Northern Trails 5/6 Lost and Found. Are you missing something? Can’t seem to find it? Did you leave it at school? Take a peek and look to see if your item is waiting to be reconnected to its owner. If you recognize an item, please call the school office, 493-8990.
- September 1, 2020: Meet the Northern Trails 5/6 Staff. Come and meet and get to know our names and faces here at Northern Trails! We are so glad you are with us. Welcome, Huskies!
- August 20, 2020: Welcome Back to School, and Welcome to our 5th-Graders.
- June 3, 2020: What a Year We’ve Had, Class of 2026. Here’s a look at a video celebrating this year’s 6th-grade at Northern Trails. We will miss you next year and wish you all the best at Northern Hills Middle School! Congratulations Huskies.
- May 15, 2020: Welcome to Northern Trails 5/6 by Student Leadership. Students welcome incoming students and review the school culture, as well as fun things such as art, music, PE, pack tickets, recess, sports, diversity, and more. Take a look and welcome to the pack!
- May 7, 2020: This Northern Trails’ video was created as an informational video for incoming fifth-graders and their families. Welcome to Northern Trails!
- May 2, 2020: This Northern Trails’ WeVideo is from students thanking their teachers for all they do.
- April of 2020: This Northern Trails’ WeVideo is about teachers saying hello to their students and letting them know how much they miss seeing them in the halls at the school. Stay strong Husky Pack!
- Northern Trails Guidebook: This booklet is designed to ease your family’s transition into your new school and to help each child achieve his/her maximum potential in fifth and sixth grade.
Nothing from July 29, 2021 to August 5, 2021.
Useful Information and Links
- Recommended Student Supply List for 2020-2021
- A Family Guide to Kindergarten Through Sixth-Grade Curriculum (K-6)
- FHPS Family/Student Handbooks
- Northern Trails 5/6 Electronic Device Policy
- FHPS District Policies and Practices
- Allergy, Asthma, and Seizure Action Plans
- FHPS Operations – Facility Use Information
- Volunteer Consent Form
- FHN Orchestra
- FHN Band