- Bus #3 – Central Woodlands, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #6 – Northern Trails, Northern Hills Middle, Northern High
- Bus #8 – Pine Ridge Elementary, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #11 – Knapp Forest Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
- Bus #13 – Pine Ridge, Northern Hills Middle, Northern High
- Bus #23 – Meadow Brook Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
- Bus #89 – Thornapple Elementary, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #91 – Ada Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
Orchard View Elementary
2770 Leffingwell Avenue NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
8:00am to 4:30pm, Mon-Fri
Main Office: (616) 493-8930
Attendance Line: (616) 493-8936
Fax: (616) 493-8939
Child Care: (616) 493-8935
School Day Schedule:
Full Day Start/End Time: 8:45 a.m.-3:45 p.m.
Half Day Start/End Time: 8:45 a.m.-11:55 a.m.
- FHPS Read At Home Plan
- A Family Guide to Kindergarten Through Sixth-Grade Curriculum (K-6)
- Family/Student Handbooks
- Allergy, Asthma, and Seizure Action Plans
- FHPS Operations – Facility Use Information
- Volunteer Consent Form
Kindergarten Information for the 2021-22 School Year
- Kindergarten Kickoff Information Booklet
- Kindergarten Readiness Brochure
- FHPS Electronic Communication Channels
- Suggested School Supply List for Kindergarten
- Free Vision and Hearing Screening for Incoming Kindergartners
Suggested Supply List
Below is listed the general “suggested” supply list by grade level.
NOTE: Teachers’ Welcome Letters may list more specific items.
You may click on the listed grade level and view the suggested items for that grade.
Below are two documents that may be helpful to you regarding online resources available through Everyday Mathematics (EM). Please note that students and their families must have the student login code to access the online component.
EM Parent Guide
EM Tech Resources for Home
A website with activities using materials found in the common home. These activities are organized by grade level. However, all grade levels can benefit from the activities, so don’t be afraid to do all or any of the activities with your child.
Play fee online games for kids on Primary Games. This site features learning games, action games, puzzles, card games, virtual worlds, coloring pages and more.
Free online math games, teaches addition, subtraction, integers, patterns, geometry, algebra, problem solving and more.
Math games, math puzzles, math lessons, math dictionary – designed specially designed for what kids like and how they learn!
Math skills beginning at Young 5’s to 6th grade, follows state standards with hundreds of skills kids need to know. Free to use for 20 questions only. $9.95 per month to have full access.
Free math games for kids learning basic math facts, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Cool Math Games has cool free online games to learn math, reading, spelling, geography and science.