Kindergarten Kickoff Ada Elementary: April 22, 6:30 p.m. – ZOOM link
- Kindergarten Kickoff Information Booklet
- Kindergarten Readiness Brochure
- FHPS Electronic Communication Channels
- Kindergarten Suggested School Supply List
- Free Vision and Hearing Screening for Incoming Kindergartners
731 Ada Drive SE
Ada, MI 49301
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Mon-Fri
School Office: (616) 493-8940
24-Hour Attendance: (616) 493-8943
Fax: (616) 493-8947
Child Care: (616) 493-8945
School Day Schedule
Full Day Start/End Time: 8:45 a.m.-3:45 p.m.
Half Day Start/End Time: 8:45 a.m.-11:55 a.m.
Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE):
Morning ECSE: 9:05-11:45 a.m.
Afternoon ECSE: 12:15-3:05 p.m.
9:00-11:30 (Monday – Friday)
Great Start Readiness Preschool (GSRP):
8:00 am – 2:45 pm (Monday – Thursday)
|Grade||Start Time||End Time|
|Kindergarten||11:15 am||11:35 am|
|First Grade||11:45 am||12:05 pm|
|Second Grade||12:15 pm||12:34 pm|
|Third Grade||12:00 pm||12:20 pm|
|Fourth Grade||11:30 am||11:50 am|
Health Screening Form
Completing the health screening form is required before entry to the building. Please call the main office if your results show a red screen or you are having trouble with the link. Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe.
Useful Links and Forms
- FHPS Read At Home Plan
- A Family Guide to Kindergarten Through Sixth-Grade Curriculum (K-6)
- FHPS Family/Student Handbooks
- FHPS District Policies and Practices
- Electronic Communication Channels for FHPS
- Allergy, Asthma, and Seizure Action Plans
- Understanding the Elementary Report Cards
- Ada Reader Form
- FHPS Operations – Facility Use Information
- Volunteer Consent Form
- Suggested School Supply List
Nothing from July 19, 2021 to July 26, 2021.