Looking for technology support?
FHPS students and families will be able to access technology support from trained support professionals. Please seek support in this order:
- If the student is trying to access a resource or has questions on the assigned work, seek help from the teacher first.
- Use the Self-Help Resources page to answer basic technology questions
Technical Assistance and Support
Here are some of things the Technology Department provides support for:
- Tech Coordination/Integration
- Tech Planning/Training
- District Website
- Internet/Fiber Communications
- Infrastructure WAN/LAN/Network/Wireless
- Security Cameras
- Hardware/Software Applications
- PowerSchool/Financial/HR Systems
- Inventory/Asset Management
- Audio Visual/Digital Display
- Network Printers
- State Reporting/Pupil Accounting
Forest Hills Public Schools also has a team of technology personnel that serve all buildings and campuses in the district. We offer tiered support services with district technology assistants serving as the first responders for assistance and support. There are also teachers in each building who serve as mentors to their colleagues by providing technical assistance and instructional leadership through their examples of technology-enhanced curriculum. Each school administrator has been trained in a variety of technology applications as well. The district has added a web-based cross-platform help desk solution to improve technical customer service and support response times. In addition, we have been able to integrate our district technology assets directly into the help desk system providing efficient inventory management.