Bus update for the week of March 1. Service suspended for: #5 – Pine Ridge, #5 – Central Middle/Central High, #6 – Northern Trails, #6 – Northern Middle/Northern High, #74 Knapp Forest, #74 – Eastern Middle/Eastern High, #75 – Central Woodlands, #75 – Central Middle/Central High. Service resumes for: #40 – Northern Trails, #40 – Northern Middle/Northern High, #65 – Thornapple, #65 – Central Middle/Central High, #72 – Knapp Forest, #72 – Eastern Middle/Eastern High, #93 – Pine Ridge, #93 – Northern Middle/Northern High.
5901 Hall Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Mon-Fri
Please call the main office number for all general inquiries, or email us.
School Office: (616) 493-8700
Fax: (616) 493-8714
Attendance Line: (616) 493-8712
Counseling Office: (616) 493-8711
- FHPS Student Insurance Letter
- FHPS Medication Authorization Form
- Administering Medication To Students
- FHPS Volunteer Consent Form
- Electronic Communication Channels for FHPS
- FHC Driver’s Application 2020-2021
- 2021 Senior Information and Forms
- Athletic Booster Volunteer Opportunity Form
- FHC PTO Directory Form 2020-21
- FHC PTO Donation Form 2020-2021
- FHC PTO Volunteer Form 2020-21
- Ranger Science Fund Donation Form
- Ranger Strong Donor Form
- Order a Yearbook (online orders ONLY this year)
- Please email FHCRangersYearbook@gmail.com if you have any question, have senior photos to submit, or need more general information.
- Senior Photo Information
- FHPS Policies and Practices
- FHPS Operations – Facility Use Information
- FHPS Student Handbooks
- FHPS High School Course Description Guides
The Central Trend – The official student news site of Forest Hills Central High School!
FXFHC TV Broadcasts – FHC news, sports and entertainment from the students of FHC for the students at FHC
Global Leaders Club – This group works to promote the sharing of our rich cultures at FHC. They discuss ways to celebrate each student regardless of race, gender, heritage, or physical limitations. Club meets monthly.
School Day Schedule
Full Day Start/End Time: 7:45 a.m. – 2:10 p.m.
Half Day Start/End Time: 7:45 a.m. – 10:55 a.m.
Please call the attendance office at 616-493-8712 prior to school or send a note with your student to the main office by 9:00 am if:
- Your student will be missing school due to an illness or another reason
- Your student needs to leave early for an appointment. Please call the attendance office or send a note with your student to the attendance office for an early dismissal pass. Your student should pick up the pass before school.
- Your student will be missing school for more than 3 days. Your student is required to complete a pre-arranged absence form, filled out by his/her teachers, and returned to the office prior to departure.
Without a phone call or note from parents, all absences are unexcused.
Booster & PTO Information
- FHC Bat Club
- FHC Ranger Youth Lacrosse
- FHC Athletic Boosters
- FHC Crew Boosters
- FHC Academic Boosters
- FHC Band Boosters
- FHC Choir Boosters
- Central High School PTO
- FHC Hockey Association
- FHC Ranger Wrestling
- FHC Senior All Night Party
- FHC Senior Dinner Dance
- FHC Theatre Advisory Council
- FHC Varsity Pom Squad
- Ranger Football Parents
- Ranger Lacrosse Club
- Rangerball Club