5901 Hall Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Mon-Fri
Please call the main office number for all general inquiries, or email us.
School Office: (616) 493-8700
Fax: (616) 493-8714
Attendance Line: (616) 493-8712
Counseling Office: (616) 493-8711
Caitlin Benitez, Grace Clinger, and Daniel Richardson, juniors at Central High School, achieved a perfect score of 36 on their ACT exam. Only 0.136 percent of students achieve a perfect score. According to their website, act.org, the ACT is a standardized test used for college admission in the United States and tests skills and proficiency […]
Story by School News Network: This year, the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Foundation annual essay challenge invited high school students to submit an essay focused on courage — a quality many say Ford exhibited when he succeeded the disgraced Richard Nixon as president and granted him a pardon. For her first prize-winning essay, worth a […]
Forest Hills Central High School junior, Dorris Dagama, won second place in the American Statistical Association’s National Data Visualization Poster Competition. Her poster, “Is this year’s flu season deadlier than last year?” won first place in the Michigan Statistics Poster Competition and was forwarded to the national competition. Dagama and her poster will be featured […]
- FHPS Student Insurance Letter
- Academic Booster Club Donation Form
- FHC PTO Directory Form
- FHC Theatre Business Ad Form
- FHPS Foundation Gala 2019
- FHC High School PTO Form
- Ranger Science Fund Donation Form
- Ranger Strong Donor Form
- FHPS Medication Authorization Form
- Administering Medication To Students
- FHPS Volunteer Consent Form
- Electronic Communication Channels for FHPS
- FHC Drivers Application 2019-2020
- FHC Band Boosters Patron Donation Form
- Order a Yearbook (online orders ONLY this year)
- Please email FHCRangersYearbook@gmail.com if you have any question, have senior photos to submit, or need more general information.
- Senior Photo Information
School Day Schedule
Zero hour starts at 6:45 a.m.
7:45 a.m. Start of School Day
2:45 p.m. End of School Day
Note: School is dismissed at 10:55 a.m. on exam days for all students
Please call the attendance office at 616-493-8712 prior to school or send a note with your student to the main office by 9:00 am if:
- Your student will be missing school due to an illness or another reason
- Your student needs to leave early for an appointment. Please call the attendance office or send a note with your student to the attendance office for an early dismissal pass. Your student should pick up the pass before school.
- Your student will be missing school for more than 3 days. Your student is required to complete a pre-arranged absence form, filled out by his/her teachers, and returned to the office prior to departure.
Without a phone call or note from parents, all absences are unexcused.
- FHPS Policies and Practices
- FHPS Operations – Facility Use Information
- FHPS Student Handbooks
- FHPS High School Course Description Guides
The Central Trend – The official student news site of Forest Hills Central High School!
FXFHC TV Broadcasts – FHC news, sports and entertainment from the students of FHC for the students at FHC
Global Leaders Club – This group works to promote the sharing of our rich cultures at FHC. They discuss ways to celebrate each student regardless of race, gender, heritage, or physical limitations. Club meets monthly.
Booster & PTO Information
- FHC Bat Club
- FHC Ranger Youth Lacrosse
- FHC Athletic Boosters
- FHC Crew Boosters
- FHC Academic Boosters
- FHC Band Boosters
- FHC Choir Boosters
- Central High School PTO
- FHC Hockey Association
- FHC Ranger Wrestling
- FHC Senior All Night Party
- FHC Senior Dinner Dance
- FHC Theatre Advisory Council
- FHC Varsity Pom Squad
- Ranger Football Parents
- Ranger Lacrosse Club
- Rangerball Club