Welcome, and thank you for choosing Forest Hills Public Schools for your child. We are committed to providing a quality academic program that helps each learner reach their individual potential. We are excited to have your family as members of our exemplary school community.
If you have questions about our enrollment process or are unsure which school building you should enroll your students at Forest Hills Public Schools, please visit our FHPS Attendance Area Map or contact us at (616) 493-8800.
For those who live outside of the Forest Hills Public Schools District, please click here to review our Schools of Choice policy and application process.
Kindergarten through Sixth Grade Enrollment
Pre-Enrollment for the 2020-2021 School Year
In addition to the required enrollment documents listed below, all NEW 2020-2021 enrollments for kindergarten – 6th grade must complete the online Pre-Enrollment Form. Please click the 2020-2021 Pre-Enrollment Form button below. After you submit the form, you find a link to return you to this page to continue the enrollment process.
Enrollment Documents & Forms for Grades K-6
Expand the toggle bars below that apply to your student. Then, PRINT AND COMPLETE the required forms listed and return the completed forms via email to the school your child will attend.
If you do not have a document scanner, please do the following:
- With an Apple device, such as an iPhone or iPad, here is how you scan a document using your Notes section.
- With an Android device,here is how you scan a document using the Google Drive app.
Seventh through Twelfth Grade Enrollment
Enrollment Procedures for Grades 7-12
- To enroll a child in grades 7-8, please review the enrollment procedures listed below. Complete the required forms. During the summer months, please return the required and completed forms to your child’s corresponding high school. Our high school registrars assist with middle school enrollment during the summer.
- To enroll a child in grades 9-12, please review the enrollment procedures listed below. Complete the required forms. Return the required and completed forms to the high school office.
- If you do have questions during the summer about enrollment procedures, please call the Administration Office, 616-493-8800.
Expand the toggle bars below that apply to your student. Then, PRINT AND COMPLETE the required forms listed and RETURN the completed forms to the school your child will attend.