- Bus #3 – Central Woodlands, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #6 – Northern Trails, Northern Hills Middle, Northern High
- Bus #8 – Pine Ridge Elementary, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #11 – Knapp Forest Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
- Bus #13 – Pine Ridge, Northern Hills Middle, Northern High
- Bus #23 – Meadow Brook Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
- Bus #89 – Thornapple Elementary, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #91 – Ada Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
About Child Care Services
The Forest Hills Child Care program serves over 600 children during the school year at eight of our elementary schools and one of our 5/6 buildings. We also enroll over 90 children in our traditional and Spanish Immersion preschools. Our goal is to continue providing quality care and learning for more families each year.
We pride ourselves in offering one of the best programs in the area due to the quality of the staff at each of our child care sites. All of our directors and Child Care leaders are highly qualified–many of whom have their teaching degree or their child care endorsement which enables them to professionally run safe, warm, fun, organized programs. Their dedication to the children they work with is very obvious when you watch them interact with their kids on a daily basis. They continue to learn and improve their programs through various methods of training during the school year.
The aides that assist our directors and Child Care leaders are also experienced, dedicated staff. The fact that we are competitively priced with other programs in our area, provide flexibility in enrollment schedules, and are able to hold our programs right in a child’s home school also contribute to the popularity of the program for our families.
- Before/After School Program
- Traditional Preschool Program
- Spanish Immersion Preschool Program
- Summer Day Camp Program
How do I contact Child Care?
Forest Hills Public Schools Child Care Program
150 Alta Dale Avenue SE
Ada, MI 49301
Office Hours: M-F, 7:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Phone: (616) 493-8787