School Day Schedule:
Full Day Start/End Time: 8:10 a.m.-2:35 p.m.
Half Day Start/End Time: 8:10 a.m.-11:20 a.m.
Reporting Student Absences and Tardies: 616-493-8976
If you are calling in your child’s absence or tardy, please call the Attendance Line. This is a 24-hour line, so you can call in your child’s absence or tardy at any time of the day. We do ask that you please report your child’s absence or tardy by 8:00 a.m. the day your child will be missing class. Thank you.
Useful Information & Links
- FHPS Read At Home Plan
- A Family Guide to Kindergarten Through Sixth-Grade Curriculum (K-6)
- Spanish Immersion Road Map
- Family/Student Handbooks
- FHPS District Policies and Practices
- Allergy, Asthma, and Seizure Action Plans
- FHPS Operations – Facility Use Information
- Volunteer Consent Form
- Learning Environment Information Form
Suggested School Supply Lists
Fourth-grade students at Ada Vista Elementary School used design thinking to help create their own version of magical creatures. According to an article on School News Network, Ada Vista art teacher Jenn Gregory built on a week the students spent in the Grand Rapids Public Museum’s Immerse program, where they learned that magical creatures often […]
Nothing from January 20, 2021 to February 3, 2021.