Bus update for the week of March 1. Service suspended for: #5 – Pine Ridge, #5 – Central Middle/Central High, #6 – Northern Trails, #6 – Northern Middle/Northern High, #74 Knapp Forest, #74 – Eastern Middle/Eastern High, #75 – Central Woodlands, #75 – Central Middle/Central High. Service resumes for: #40 – Northern Trails, #40 – Northern Middle/Northern High, #65 – Thornapple, #65 – Central Middle/Central High, #72 – Knapp Forest, #72 – Eastern Middle/Eastern High, #93 – Pine Ridge, #93 – Northern Middle/Northern High.
- Politely load and unload YOUR school bus. BE SAFE, NO pushing, shoving or rushing the door.
- Be on time to keep YOUR bus on schedule. Hurrying to the bus creates an unsafe situation for YOU!
- Stay seated and out of the aisle for YOUR safety. “Back to back, seat to seat, feet toward the floor” AND NEVER put or throw ANYTHING out of the windows!
- Listen and follow directions from YOUR School Bus Driver and other adults.
- Toward your fellow passengers and others in and around YOUR school bus.
- Talk quietly using nice and proper words.
- Keep YOUR school bus clean! NO eating, drinking or smoking on the bus.
- No disruptive use of smart/cell phones or other electronic devices.
- No picture taking or recording of others on the bus.
- Phones should only be used for messages to your parents or in an emergency during your time on the bus.