Parents: Please go over the following rules with your children so they know what is expected when they ride a school bus. We ask that you help them understand that riding a school bus is a privilege.
- Politely load and unload YOUR school bus. BE SAFE, NO pushing, shoving or rushing the door.
- Be on time to keep YOUR bus on schedule. Hurrying to the bus creates an unsafe situation for YOU!
- Stay seated and out of the aisle for YOUR safety. “Back to back, seat to seat, feet toward the floor” AND NEVER put or throw ANYTHING out of the windows!
- Listen and follow directions from YOUR School Bus Driver and other adults.
- Toward your fellow passengers and others in and around YOUR school bus.
- Talk quietly using nice and proper words.
- Keep YOUR school bus clean! NO eating, drinking or smoking on the bus.
- No disruptive use of smart/cell phones or other electronic devices.
- No picture taking or recording of others on the bus.
- Phones should only be used for messages to your parents or in an emergency during your time on the bus.