7th and 8th Grade Athletes will need a physical dated on or after April 15, 2023. See above section for a copy of the MHSAA Physical Exam Form. The physical can be turned into the middle school office.
All athletes must have a physical on file at Eastern
Middle School. The physical must be signed by a doctor, guardian,
and the athlete.
Any questions please email Chris Thomas, Events Coordinator at: email@example.com
More information for each sport below coming soon!
Fall 2023 Sports
Winter 2024 Sports
Spring 2024 Sports
Sports Available through Community Services
Sports Available through FHPS Community Services
- Boys Tennis – August 28 CMS, EMS, NMS
- Girls Swimming and Diving – October 23 One team, all middle schools combined.
- Boys Swimming and Diving – January 15 One team, all middle schools combined.
- Girls Water Polo – March 11 One team, all middle schools combined.
- Girls Tennis – March 20 CMS, EMS, NMS
Register via FinalForms
Questions: Call Community Services (616) 493-8950
Athletic Event Prices
- Adults: $3 per event
- Students: $2 per event
- Family: $5 per event