Our applications are now part of the Kent Consortium. This consortium was formed to offer candidates a single place to apply for a position in multiple districts. The consortium consists of the following districts:
- Kent ISD
- Godwin Heights
- Comstock Park Public Schools
- Godfrey-Lee Public Schools
- Forest Hills Public Schools
- East Grand Rapids Public Schools
- Kelloggsville Public Schools
- Northview Public Schools
- Rockford Public Schools
- Thornapple Kellogg Schools
- Wyoming Public Schools
To establish a complete pre-employment file for any of the districts above, please complete the online application. Your application materials will be retained in active status for one school year.
Our new online application system allows you to complete an application for employment for current and future openings in the Forest Hills Public School District. This applies to licensed teaching positions as well as all non-teaching positions.
If you are interested in joining our team, please use the Application link below. The application process consists of multiple steps and may take 30 to 60 minutes to complete. You do NOT have to complete the whole process at one time. If you want to apply for positions that are not currently listed as open, you may establish a pre-employment file by completing the online application.
- FHPS requires all applicants to use the district’s online Application Process. We are no longer accepting any paper applications. This includes letters of reference, cover letters, etc. Use our online process to complete your application as well as to upload any additional documents needed for your application.
- When you submit your application for employment you will receive an automatic acknowledging receipt of your application. Due to the volume of applicants we receive, the district is unable to respond to telephone or e-mail inquiries regarding the status of an application.
If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact us.