NHMS Athletics News
Posts not found
Important Forms and Information
- MHSAA Physical Exam & Clearance Form
- School Pay (to make online payments)
- FHPS Athletic Participation Fee Form
- Code of Conduct Form
- Away Addresses for Athletic Events
A Note to Parents/Guardians of Participating Athletes
Parents/Guardians of Participating Athletes,
When your child participates in the school interscholastic athletic program, the parents/guardians of these student athletes also commit themselves to certain responsibilities and obligations, which are outlined in the Athletic Handbook . Your signature on the Athletic Contract, along with the signature of your student athlete, indicates that you understand and accept those responsibilities and obligations and agree to cooperate with school personnel to ensure that the Athletic Code is followed.
As fans and spectators of athletic events, parents/guardians of athletes play as special role in supporting their athlete, the coach and the team. Parents/ Guardians of athletes are expected and encouraged to model good sportsmanship at all times during athletic events. All are invited to join the Athletic Boosters and become part of the longstanding traditions associated with interscholastic athletic support in Forest Hills.
- Practice starts Tuesday, August 27, 2019 from 3:00-4:15 pm
- Bring running clothes, running shoes, and water.
- Fall Parent Sports Meeting on Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 4:00pm
- Tryouts Scheduled for August 27-29, 2019
- Fall Parent Sports Meeting on Wednesday, August 28, 2019
- 4:00pm – 8th Grade Families
- 5:00pm – 7th Grade Families
Sign up will take place during the first week of school
Early Winter Sports
- Tryouts Scheduled for October 24, 28, and 29, 2019
- Parent Meeting on Monday, October 28, 2019
- 4:00 pm – 8th Grade Families
- 5:00 pm – 7th Grade Families
Late Winter Sports
- Tryouts for the 2020 NHMS Girls Basketball team are being held January 13-15, 2020.
- Parent Meeting is being held on Tuesday January 14, 2020
- 8th Grade Families at 4:00pm
- 7th Grade Families at 5:10pm
- Wrestling starts January 13, 2020!
Athletes must have a Sports Physical dated after April 15, 2019 on file to participate.
Track and Field
Sports Available through Community Education
Please visit enjoylearning.com or call 616-493-8950 for further details.
Athletic Event Prices
- Students: $2 per event
- Adults: $3 per event