- Bus #3 – Central Woodlands, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #6 – Northern Trails, Northern Hills Middle, Northern High
- Bus #8 – Pine Ridge Elementary, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #11 – Knapp Forest Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
- Bus #13 – Pine Ridge, Northern Hills Middle, Northern High
- Bus #23 – Meadow Brook Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
- Bus #89 – Thornapple Elementary, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #91 – Ada Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
The Forest Hills Public Schools fine arts department consists of 43 dedicated Fine Arts teachers devoting their expertise, knowledge, and care to over 9,000 FHPS students in kindergarten through 12th grade. These top-notch professionals inspire student growth in multiple areas and help students invest not only in school but in the world outside of an academic setting. Our rigorous fine arts curriculum enhances students academically, professionally, and personally with an innovative model of collaborative teaching.
Forest Hills Public Schools Fine Arts Department curriculum includes elementary classes in Art & Music, and secondary classes in Drawing and Painting, Sculpture, Photography and Digital Media, Band, Choir, Orchestra, Jazz Band, Percussion Ensemble, Marching Band, and Theatre. The department also sponsors extra-curricular activities – Art Clubs, Exhibits and Shows, Honors Band, Honor Choirs, Honor Orchestra, Plays, Musicals, and Music Festivals. Our fine arts department operates in collaboration with our Fine Arts Center. FHPS is extremely honored to have a world-class stage where students can perform Broadway-quality shows and concerts that are unparalleled to other schools.
For more information on the FHPS Fine Arts Department, please contact our office at 616-493-8700.