Facility Use Forms
- Facility Use Application Form
- Exempt Organization Registration Form
- Download the Outdoor/Field Use Application Form
Gym use applications will be due directly to the Operations office by the following dates.
Outdoor & Field Use
Outdoor and field use applications are due to the Operations office by the following dates.
Liability Insurance Requirements
Purchaser is required to provide proof of liability insurance coverage by supplying Forest Hills Public Schools with a certificate of insurance. The certificate of insurance is due two (2) weeks prior to the Purchaser’s arrival to campus. The certificate of insurance must address the following detail:
- Name Forest Hills Public Schools as the Certificate Holder
- Name Forest Hills Public Schools as an additional insured, with the exception of Worker’s Compensation
- List liability coverage at no less than $1,000,000 per occurrence
- List the policy period as inclusive of the dates covering Purchaser’s stay at Forest Hills Public Schools
- List the dates of the activity in the description portion of the insurance certificate