In Forest Hills Public Schools, we are dedicated to and driven by our vision of all learners achieving individual potential. In our district’s two dual language immersion programs, we adhere to this district vision in two languages. Whether your avenue is Early-Total Spanish Immersion or 50/50 Immersion in Mandarin Chinese, there are pathways to bilingualism and bi-literacy through immersion education beginning in kindergarten here in FHPS. If you have a student who will be entering kindergarten for the 2024/25 school year and are interested in exploring these two programs, please note the following tour dates and times. Additionally, make note of the enrollment process for these programs, as space is limited and fills up quickly.
Tour Dates at Ada Vista
Tour Dates at Meadow Brook
Important Dates to Know for Enrollment
- Oct. 13, 2023: Sibling Census Forms SENT home to current families
- Nov. 3, 2023: Sibling Census Forms DUE to school office
- Nov. 27-Dec. 15, 2023: Sibling Enrollment
- Jan. 8-Feb. 2, 2024: New Family Enrollment
- Feb. 9, 2024: Lottery
- Feb. 16, 2024: Letters to Families
- Feb. 19, 2024: Families Receive Letters this Week
- March 1, 2024: Confirmation Letters Due to the School Office
For additional information about the language immersion programs, visit our web pages dedicated to these programs.