We have some exciting news about the Forest Hills Public Schools’ Food Services program. The way you access your student’s school menus has changed and we are pleased to release a new communication tool. Forest Hills Public Schools, in partnership with Chartwells K12, is now using Nutrislice to publish our school menus to a new interactive website. In addition, you may download a free app for a smartphone or mobile device to view things when you’re on the go. The new website and app allow you to see menu item descriptions and photographs, filter common food allergens, translate the menus into another language, view carb counts and calories, and much more.
You access the new interactive menu similar to how you accessed the PDF version on our district and school websites. For those of you who use a printed menu to have your student mark their lunch days, printing the menu remains an option. If you are interested in using the smartphone app, download School Lunch by Nutrislice from Google Play for Android devices or from the App Store for iPhones. Here are some instructions to get you started.
- For a “How To” guide and where to access the new menu app, click here.
- Click here for our new interactive menus or select your building below!
Using the Website:
- Select your school below
- Once within the site, you will see the menu is interactive. Hover over a food item to view an image and description.
- To print the month’s menu, click on the printer icon located on the upper right-hand side of the menu.
- If your school offers a breakfast program, click on “Lunch” to change the menu.
Using the App:
- Select the state, followed by your school district.
- Select the grade level, school, and then the school menu you wish to view.
- You will be defaulted to the current day’s menu and can select a food to find its description.
- Ada Vista
- Knapp Forest K-4
- Knapp Forest 5-6
- Meadow Brook
- Orchard View K-4
- Orchard View 5-6
- Pine Ridge