- Summer Sports Camps at Forest Hills Central High School or go online to www.fhcrangercamps.com
- Summer Sports Camps at Forest Hills Eastern High School or go online to www.fhehawkcamps.com
- Summer Sports Camps at Forest Hills Northern High School or go online to www.fhnhuskycamps.com
- Summer Camps/Sports Program at Calvin College
- Forest Hills Eastern Baseball Clinic, Saturday, March 25, for Grades K-4 and 5-8
- Forest Hills Girls Lacrosse Club, spring 2017 registration, for grades K-2, 3-4, 5-6, and 7-8
- Thornapple Valley Baseball League, for ages 6-15; registration begins Jan. 1, 2017 for all leagues
- FHN Husky Youth Boys Lacrosse for grades 1-8; registration begins Friday, Jan. 6, 201
- FHE Wrestling K-6 students
- FHE Baseball Camps, Beginning for students in grades 1, or go online to fhehawkcamps.com
- Forest Hills 2017 sideline cheer for girls in grades 3-8. To learn more about sideline cheer, visit fhcheer.com.
- Girls’ Forest Hills Softball League now forming, for grades 6-7, if you’re interested in participating in the spring of 2018, please email Melisa Longo: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Midwest United FC Soccer for boys and girls, to register and for more information, visit, www.midwestunitedfc.com.
- Test4Time Math App is Looking for Beta Testers: If you would like to read the complete document regarding Test4Time app in a PDF document, click here. If you’d like to go directly to the website explaining more about Test4Time, click here, or visit, www.test4time.com.
- Ada Historical Society
- Ada Township Parks and Recreation Outdoor Education Program
- Ada Township Parks and Recreation Nature Programs for Preschoolers and Parents
- Ada Village Kids’ Garden information through Ada Township Parks and Recreation (Spring, Summer, Fall Registration)
- Bright Beginnings (program for children birth through kdg.)
- Girl Scouts of Michigan (Daisies: K-1st Grade; and Brownies; Juniors; Cadettes; Seniors; Ambassadors)
- Great Start Readiness Program for 4-year-olds
- Kids’ Life Bible Club After School Program
- WGVU Kids Writers Contest
- WGVU Kids Invention Contest
SUMMER CAMPS FOR KIDS
- Summer Camps from Kent ISD: Kent ISD has many camps this summer for students entering grades 7-9. They also are running some additional camps for younger grades too like Camp Invention for grades K-6, Camp Infinity for girls in grades 5-8, and a design camp for students in 5-6 grade. To view their complete camp descriptions and for additional registration information, visit Kent ISD’s summer camp website or click here.
- FHN Husky Summer Sports Camps (baseball, basketball, rowing, field hockey, football, softball, strength & conditioning, tennis and volleyball). Visit www.fhnhuskycamps.com for more information and to register.
- FHE Hawk Summer Sports Camps (baseball, basketball, cheerleading, rowing, field hockey, soccer, football, volleyball, softball and tennis). Visit www.fhehawkcamps.com for more information and to register.
- FHC Ranger Summer Sport Camps (Camps available include: strength and conditioning; boys’ basketball; girls’ basketball; crew; baseball; softball; football; field hockey; boys’ lacrosse; and soccer) Camps start the week of June 12. Visit www.fhcrangercamps.com to register.
- Girl Scouts of Michigan, Shore to Shore
- 2017 Horsemanship Day Camp by the Equest Center for Therapeutic Riding, Inc. Click here to go to the Equest Center for Therapeutic Riding, Inc.’s website: equestcenter.org, and their day camp information.
- Ada Township Parks and Recreation Program Page
- Ada Township Parks and Recreation Summer 2017 Youth Programs
- Ada Township Parks and Recreation Needs Volunteers for Youth Programs
- Ada Parks and Recreation Spring Summer 2017 Information
- Summer Reading Skills Programs Offered in Grand Rapids by the University of Detroit Mercy (or call, 1-800-964-8888)
- GVSU Teen Entrepreneur Summer Academy, for more information, visit www.gvsu.edu/cei.
- The Equest Center for Therapeutic Riding Needs You! Click here to go to the Equest Center for Therapeutic Riding, Inc.’s website: equestcenter.org.
- Down Syndrome Assoc. of West Michigan
- Grand Rapids Symphony Picnic Pops
UPCOMING EVENTS AND OTHER
- Kelsey’s Law Distracted Driving Awareness Contest (for high school junior and seniors)
- International Student Exchange Host Information
ADDITIONAL EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES AND CHILD INFORMATION
- Kent County Bright Beginnings: promotes the early development, learning and health of young children by supporting and engaging their parents and caregivers. Bright Beginnings serves families in Kent County with children prenatal to kindergarten entry.
- Great Start Readiness Program for 4-year-olds
- MI Child Healthy Kids
- A Guide to Michigan Medicaid Health Plans
- Medicaid Outreach