- Bus #3 – Central Woodlands, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #6 – Northern Trails, Northern Hills Middle, Northern High
- Bus #8 – Pine Ridge Elementary, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #11 – Knapp Forest Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
- Bus #13 – Pine Ridge, Northern Hills Middle, Northern High
- Bus #23 – Meadow Brook Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
- Bus #89 – Thornapple Elementary, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #91 – Ada Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
Forest Hills Public Schools will be participating in the Seamless Summer Option as part of the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs for the 2021-22 school year. What does that mean for FHPS families? All Forest Hills Public Schools students will receive a school lunch (and breakfast at participating schools) at NO CHARGE! The free lunch includes the daily lunch menu but does not include a’ la carte items.
Please note, that families who have previously qualified for free or reduced-price meals, or may qualify this year, must still complete the Free and Reduced-Price Meal Application as soon as possible. This information is critical in determining the amount of money that our school receives from a variety of State and Federal supplemental programs like Title I A, At-risk (31a), Title II A, E-Rate, etc.
If you wonder whether or not your family would qualify for free or reduced-price school meals, please visit our Q&A sheet online, and linked here.
There are three ways to complete an application:
- Print, complete, and return the online form
- Apply online at lunchapp.com
- Call the FHPS food service office for assistance at 616.616-493-8774.
Please complete and submit a form as soon as possible to ensure that additional funding for our school district is available to meet the needs of our students. These supplemental programs have the potential to offer supports and services for our students including, but not limited to:
- Instructional supports (staff, supplies & materials, etc.)
- Non-instructional services (counseling, social work, health services, etc.)
- Professional learning for staff
- Parent and community engagement supplies and activities
All information on the application submitted is confidential. Without your assistance in completing an application for the 2021-2022 school year, our school district cannot maximize the use of available State and Federal funds.
If you have questions about the program and/or about completing the free and reduced-price meal application, please contact the food service office at 616.493.8774.