- Bus #3 – Central Woodlands, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #6 – Northern Trails, Northern Hills Middle, Northern High
- Bus #8 – Pine Ridge Elementary, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #11 – Knapp Forest Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
- Bus #13 – Pine Ridge, Northern Hills Middle, Northern High
- Bus #23 – Meadow Brook Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
- Bus #89 – Thornapple Elementary, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #91 – Ada Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
Senior Huskies and Families:
Congratulations!! You are about to experience one of the most memorable times in your life : High School Graduation!! We are excited for all of you, and we are looking forward to the fun months ahead of us.
We want to provide you with the latest information we have regarding graduation events so you can add them to your calendars. Please be sure to note all of these important dates for each of the senior events. Check back year throughout the year for updates.
Commencement Ceremony 2022
When: May 16, 2022 at 7 PM
Where: Cornerstone University Hansen Fieldhouse (map)
1001 East Beltline Ave. NE, Grand Rapids, MI
Once you enter into the Cornerstone fieldhouse you will need to make your way to one of the parking lots located on the Cornerstone Campus. Lots C & E are reserved for our Seniors who will be leaving their cars overnight. Staff will be collecting tickets at the door.
Requirements for Graduation
Students must earn 22.5 credits (including the 18 Michigan Merit Curriculum credits) to graduate and participate in the Commencement Ceremony.
Caps, Gowns, and Announcements
The Jostens Senior Class Meeting will take place on Tuesday, September 28th during communications break in the auditorium for about 20 minutes. Our Jostens sales representative will be meeting with seniors to discuss everything that will be needed to purchase for the graduation ceremony (cap, gown, stole, tassel) along with showing all the other great things they have to offer.
At this time we are planning for each senior to receive six (6) tickets. This is subject to change due to COVID restrictions. Tickets will be provided to your senior immediately following the Senior Recognition Ceremony in the South Gym.
Scholarships/Awards/Post High School Plans
Please share your post-high school plans (college selection, scholarships, honors/awards, military service, careers, gap year, etc).
Students must submit this information by Thursday, April 14th to be included in the Commencement program. A link to a form to share this information is coming soon! Regarding college Information: submit only information for the college you have been accepted to and plan to attend.)
Senior Recognition and Commencement Attire and Behavior
Graduation ceremonies are provided for those who wish to participate. They are dignified occasions and we are confident that all graduates will dress and act appropriately. Graduates who do not meet the dress requirements will not be permitted to participate in the ceremonies.
Please follow these dress guidelines:
- Boys: Dark dress pants (no jeans), collared shirt, tie, dress shoes, and dark socks (no athletic shoes, boots, or sandals).
- Girls: Knee/calf-length dress, or skirt/dress slacks and a blouse, dress shoes (no athletic shoes, flip-flops, or boots); no corsages are to be worn on gowns. Purses should be left with parents or at home.
- Gowns & Stoles – Please steam or press gowns with a cool iron.
- Caps – Caps should be worn flat on the head (bobby-pinned if necessary). No decor is allowed on the cap.