Service resumes: #6 – NT, #6 – NHMS/NHS, #69 – TA, #69 – NHMS/NHS, #74 – KF , #74 – EMS/EHS, #75 – CW, #75 – CMS/CHS, #76 – OV, #76 – NHMS/NHS, #89 – TA, #89 – CMS/CHS. Service suspended: #1 – MB, #1 – EMS/EHS, #9 – CW, #9 – CMS/CHS, #65 – TA, #65 – CMS/CHS, #72 – KF, #72 – EMS/EHS, #84 – COL, #84 – NHMS/NHS.
Dear Husky Class of 2021 and family members-
Good afternoon! We wanted to update you on a few items:
As a district, we have been discussing how to ensure all seniors will have the opportunity to participate in the commencement ceremony and not have to worry about being in quarantine. With the CDC and Health Department’s decision to return to a 14-day quarantine, it has made this a challenging issue One of the last things we want to do is to have to quarantine a senior and have that senior miss the opportunity to walk across the stage. Therefore, seniors will be getting out about one week before originally scheduled.
Students that want to better their current grade can take the final exam. If the student is content with the current grade, he/she does not have to take the exam. A google form will be sent to senior email addresses to ask which exams he/she plans to take.
We look forward to seeing those of you that have signed up and are planning to attend this semi-formal event on May 1.
This year, the event will take place on May 17 at 7 p.m. at the Fine Arts Center. This is a senior-only event and we will provide a link for live streaming for families. All seniors should arrive no later than 6:15 p.m. wearing their gowns and stoles (no caps necessary).
- 9:00 am – optional breakfast at LMCU Ballpark
- 10:00 am – mandatory commencement ceremony rehearsal at LMCU Ballpark
- 6:00 pm – all seniors should be at the Ballpark
- 6:00 pm – gates open for families to find seats – NOTE: at this time we are planning for each senior to receive six (6) tickets. This is subject to change due to COVID restrictions.
- 7:00 pm – commencement ceremony begins
- 9:15 pm – buses depart for the all-night party