- Bus #3 – Central Woodlands, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #6 – Northern Trails, Northern Hills Middle, Northern High
- Bus #8 – Pine Ridge Elementary, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #11 – Knapp Forest Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
- Bus #13 – Pine Ridge, Northern Hills Middle, Northern High
- Bus #23 – Meadow Brook Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
- Bus #89 – Thornapple Elementary, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #91 – Ada Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
Dear Husky Family Members-
We are excited to welcome the Huskies of the Class of 2025 to Northern High School. This edition of Husky Highlights, along with the links included, is designed to provide information to request the courses you would like to take next school year. There are several videos to watch and Zoom links for upcoming question and answer sessions for some of our special programs.
It is important that you watch this video about graduation requirements and how to request courses through PowerSchool. (We are asking for course requests to be submitted by midnight of March 8, 2021.) Course requests help us build a master schedule based on what courses students would like to take. Course requests do not lock students into the courses at this point. You may also view the slide deck that is presented in the video.
Grounded in actionable learning, the STEM Academy provides students with dynamic and interactive opportunities to acquire foundational skills and build relevant connections in STEM education.
The STEM Academy teachers, along with Assistant Principal Stephanie Hare, held a question and answer Zoom session on Wednesday, March 3, 2021. View a recording of that STEM Academy Q&A Zoom session.
The Project NEXT 9 teachers, along with Assistant Principal Steve Harvey, held a question and answer Zoom session on Monday, March 1, 2021. View a recording of that Project Next Q&A Zoom session.
Western Michigan University and Assistant Principal Steve Harvey will be holding an information session on Thursday, May 13 at 7:00 p.m.
For more information regarding the Spanish Immersion program, please check out our NHS Spanish Immersion Program Guide and FAQ presentation.
If you have immediate questions, please complete the google form here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.