Forest Hills Public Schools has two board of education seats up for election on Nov. 3, 2020. Board members are elected to six-year terms. Individuals elected to these two seats will serve from January 1, 2021, through December 31, 2026.
Each of the following candidates was asked to submit a photograph of him or herself, along with answers to the following questions.
- Please provide a brief bio about yourself. Please include your personal background and experience/involvement with our schools and community, as well as what motivates you to want to become a board member.
- What talents/passions/experiences do you possess and how will they benefit the board?
- What are some of the current challenges facing public education in general, and more specifically Forest Hills Public Schools?
- How would you work collectively with fellow board members to address the challenges and opportunities in our district?
- What is your vision for the district, and how can we better serve our students and families?
The following individuals, listed in alphabetical order by last name, are running for the FHPS board of education.
You can read each of their responses by clicking on their name or photo. Please note, the Nov. 3 ballot has five names listed. Teri Stapleton withdrew her candidacy after the ballots were created.