- Bus #3 – Central Woodlands, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #6 – Northern Trails, Northern Hills Middle, Northern High
- Bus #8 – Pine Ridge Elementary, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #11 – Knapp Forest Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
- Bus #13 – Pine Ridge, Northern Hills Middle, Northern High
- Bus #23 – Meadow Brook Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
- Bus #89 – Thornapple Elementary, Central Middle, Central High
- Bus #91 – Ada Elementary, Eastern Middle, Eastern High
In response to the district’s FHPS Return to Learn Plan plan, I am happy to confirm how students will be divided for the hybrid face to face option for the first two weeks of school. Students with the last names beginning with A-L will be Group “A” and students with last names beginning with M-Z will be Group “B”. The first two weeks of school are four-day school weeks due to the Labor Day holiday weekend. School is not scheduled on Friday, September 4 and Monday, September 7.
Grouping in this way reduces the number of students in our school each day by approximately 50% and better allows for physical distancing in classrooms. During the first weeks of school, teachers will be able to focus on relationship-building with their students while also practicing new protocols and procedures. On the alternating days that Central Woodlands students are not attending school, they will be engaged in learning at home.