|Tuesday April 21st||East Rockford||CMS|
|Thursday April 30th||Greenville||Greenville|
|Monday May 4th||North Rockford, FHE||North Rockford|
|Thursday May 7th||Northview||CMS|
|Tuesday May 12th||Cedar Springs||Cedar Springs|
|Monday May 18th||8th Grade Conference Meet||Cedar Springs|
|Tuesday May 19th||7th Grade Conference Meet||North Rockford|
- Head Track Coach is Casey Stokes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Assistant Coach is Shannon McGrath (email@example.com)
The following forms must be turned in to the CMS office:
- The MHSAA Physical Exam Form must be dated on or after April 15, 2020. This is a MHSAA requirement and is due prior to first practice or student may not practice.
- Playing is not a right, it is a privilege. Each student/athlete and parents must know what is expected of them. The Athletics Code of Conduct Contract must be signed and handed in to the main office.
- The Athletic Participation Fee Form must be completed and is due prior to participation. You may pay fees online via the Parent portal on Power School.
- The Athletic Handbook details all expectations for athletes.
- Your student must maintain a C average in each class to participate.
- The schedule of meets is available at the top of this post and paper copies are available in the CMS office.
- Transportation is one way in Kent County. Two way outside of Kent county. There is no transportation on weekends.
- PLEASE BE ON TIME FOR PICK-UP
- We will do the best we can to keep you informed of meet cancellations.
- A uniform top is required. Any other apparel is optional. Uniforms can be purchased from Victory Apparel
Additional Scheduling Information
- First practice Monday, March 16 2020
- First meet Tuesday, April 21 2020
- Meets begin at 4.00pm
- Please note, Monday May 4th is classed a home meet but the venue is North Rockford