If you have a child who will be a kindergartner in the fall of 2019, now is the time to get them registered. Don’t wait! Enrollment information, including all of the forms and documents required, are outlined on our enrollment page of this site. Then save the date for the upcoming Kindergarten Kickoff meetings at each of our elementary schools. Kindergarten Kickoff events are meetings for parents and guardians to learn more about the kindergarten program, curriculum, and the enrollment process. Each elementary school will host a Ready-Set-Go event in late summer, prior to the start of school, tailored for kindergartners. The dates for our upcoming Kindergarten Kickoff meetings are:
- Ada Elementary: April 25, 6 p.m.
- Ada Vista Elementary: April 23, 6 p.m.
- Collins Elementary: April 25, 7 p.m.
- Knapp Forest Elementary: April 25, 5:30 p.m.
- Meadow Brook Elementary: April 17, 6 p.m.
- Orchard View Elementary: April 23, 6 p.m.
- Pine Ridge Elementary: April 25, 7 p.m.
- Thornapple Elementary: April 23, 7 p.m.
Please note that these dates and times are subject to change. Please check the district’s website for any changes. If you have any questions, please call your elementary school.