If you have a child who will be a kindergartner in the fall of 2019, then save the date for an upcoming Kindergarten Kickoff meeting. Kindergarten Kickoff events are meetings for parents and guardians to learn more about the kindergarten program, curriculum, and the enrollment process. Each elementary school will host a Ready-Set-Go event in late summer, prior to the start of school, tailored for kindergartners. Enrollment forms are available online on our enrollment page. The dates for our upcoming Kindergarten Kickoff meetings are:
- Ada Elementary: April 25, 6 p.m.
- Ada Vista Elementary: April 23, 6 p.m.
- Collins Elementary: April 25, 7 p.m.
- Knapp Forest Elementary: April 25, 5:30 p.m.
- Meadow Brook Elementary: April 17, 6 p.m.
- Orchard View Elementary: April 23, 6 p.m.
- Pine Ridge Elementary: April 25, 7 p.m.
- Thornapple Elementary: April 23, 7 p.m.
Please note that these dates and times are subject to change. Please check the district’s website for any changes. If you have any questions, please call your elementary school.