If you have a child who will be a kindergartner in the fall, then save the date for your Kindergarten Kickoff event. Kindergarten Kickoff events are meetings for parents and guardians to learn more about the kindergarten program, curriculum, and the enrollment process. Each elementary school will host a Ready-Set-Go event in late summer, prior to the start of school tailored for kindergartners. Enrollment information for the 2018-19 school year will be available online soon. The dates for Kindergarten Kickoff are:
- Ada Elementary: April 26, 6-7:15 p.m.
- Ada Vista Elementary: May 1, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Collins Elementary: April 26, 7-8 p.m.
- Knapp Forest Elementary: April 25, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Meadow Brook Elementary: April 18, 6-7 p.m.
- Orchard View Elementary: April 26, 6-7 p.m.
- Pine Ridge Elementary: April 24, 7-8 p.m.
- Thornapple Elementary: May 1, 7-8 p.m.
Please note that these dates and times are subject to change. Please check the district’s website for any changes.